Index of Pottery
- Identifying American Pottery - Look at the Bottom : Learn to identify American Pottery. This article shows tips to id or find the maker of pottery by weight, clay, foot or bottom, any marks or numbers, and glaze.
- American Pottery Marks and Resource Directory : American pottery mark identification reference to help you identify pottery pieces. Learn about the your antique collectable pots and china, the potteries and makers in this article.
- American Pottery Bird Figurines : Details and identification of American Pottery Bird Figurines from 1920 to 1970. How to identify the potteries by the styles, clay, marks, and types of birds.
- Ceramics: Identifying the Difference : Learn about the differences between types of ceramics - glass, pottery, earthenware, porcelain, china and stoneware - and how they're made.
- Identify Vintage U.S. Tiffin Satin Glass : Learn the colors, label, shapes and decoration and foil mark of U.S. Glass Tiffin Glass in this article by Cajun Collection.
- Identify Antique and Collectable Pottery Dogs : Identify rare American antique dog figurines from some famous historical potteries such as Shawnee, Kay Finch, McCoy, Rosemeade, Hager-Renaker, Morton and more.
- Vintage US Pottery Jewelry Information and Books : Learn about vintage and contemporary pottery or ceramic jewelry from potteries like Frankoma and Purinton, and artists like Ann Wheat Pace and JoAnn Duban.
- Shopping for Vintage and Collectable US Pottery : Tips and tricks for finding bargains on antique and collectible American pottery, how to spot a good deal or a bad pot with examples from Cajun Collection.
- Identifying US Pottery By the Clay Color : Learn how to identify the brand and origin of American pottery by clay color in this article on Cajun Collection. Clay color is seen on the foot or bottom.